Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Time off

Everyone needs time off once in a while. I took the last couple of week off to do a lot of things around the house. I had a list of at least 16 projects that needed to be completed. So the first week I worked on the most important ones. You know, the projects you promised that would get done. Then I got sick. I was planning on doing the entire list and not really taking a whole lot of down time to just relax and enjoy not having anything to do. Well, once I became sick, I didn't have a choice. The list was put away and I laid around for 4 or 5 days trying to recover. I have to say that this was not the worst sickness I ever had and it was a reminder that I need to take time to not do anything even when I have a list to complete. I feel better now and I have a better sense of things that I need to be focusing on in the next couple of weeks for work and around the house. I did end up getting 11 of my 16 projects done so it wasn't a complete wash out.

No comments: