Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Lord's Prayer Wrap Up

One of the things that I do as I pray through the Lord's Prayer is to also pray these same things for my family. I pray that God would be glorified in their lives. I ask that His rule and will would take place in their lives. I pray that God would meet their needs. I ask Him to forgive them and help them confess their sins and to forgive others. I pray that He would not lead them into temptation but if they are tempted to deal with it properly and I pray that God would deliver them from evil. As I finish praying through the Lord's Prayer I also then lift up anything that comes to mind. It may be is praying for others that come to mind or things in my life I want God to work on today. Try it for a few weeks and see if this helps you pray and seek God more consistently. I know it has helped me.

No comments: