Friday, November 13, 2009

God answer's prayer

I was trying something new in my prayer time yesterday. Another pastor suggested writing out my prayers on an index card and then placing them on a shelf signifying that I was giving my request to God. One of the items I prayed about was having to do with paying some unexpected bills and be able to buy some Christmas presents for my family. I put this on the shelf at 7:45 yesterday morning and at 4:30 I got a call to do some consulting work that I thought wouldn't take too long. I ended up with at least 6 hours of work and should be able to pay some of those bills and put some towards Christmas shopping. I can't say that writing prayers down is what did it, but how many times to we pray for something and we forget about it and never look to see how God answered our prayers. I encourage you this week to take some time to see how God has answered your prayers.

No comments: